High Fence Elk Hunting
Why is high fence real elk hunting?
- Hike, ride or horsback through the mountaneous lanscape.
- Spot and stalk bulls that will make your blood boil.
- Work with experienced guides
- Rifle hunt in the rut
- Choose your style of hunting (tree stand, still, spot & stalk or calling)
- Hunt with any weapon (rifle, muzzleloader, or archery)
“Of course, if all the factors of escape and stealth are in play. Terrain, size, layout, balanced animal populations, the very conditions that determine quality hunting anywhere determine the quality of the experience, fenced or unfenced. The easiest deer I’ve ever killed were whitetails in Illinois, Nebraska, and South Dakota, due to these universal truisms, but lack of hunting pressure. Conversely, the most difficult deer I have yet to kill are found on my own SpiritWild Ranch in central Texas where for the last 21 days, I haven’t killed jack squat. Go figure.”
Your Dream Hunt
If your dream is to hunt Colorado high country, you have found your dream area. We are in the heart of aspen, spruce and alpine park country, big canyons and breathtaking high country beauty in all directions. Our median elevation is 8700 feet and go up to 10,000 feet. This ranch is the epitome of elk country and have a native herd that continually produces trophy animals year after year.