Colorado Trophy Elk Hunting
Why Homestead Ranch for your trophy elk hunt?
- All hunts are designed around the clients needs & wants.
- Team Homestead Ranch will make you feel like family and you will leave with a friendship for life.
- We have the most beautiful Elk Hunting Ranch around, at least in our opinion and the opinion of our past clients.
- We have a native natural breeding herd that continually produces trophy animals year after year.
- You can hunt with the weapon of your choice – Rifle, Muzzleloader, Bow, Cross Bow and even some Handguns.
- You can hunt in the rut** with your rifle.
- Our hunting season runs from Mid August to the first of November.
An Elk Hunter’s Dream
If your dream is to hunt elk in Colorado High Country, Homestead Ranch is the place for you. Our trophy elk hunts are on bulls ranging from 271 to nearly 600 points (all bulls are scored by Safari Club International criteria) these trophy hunts start at $6500 and go up from there. Our median elevation is 8700 feet and up to 10,000 feet. This ranch is the epitome of elk country and it has a native herd that continually produces trophy animals year after year.
We understand that you don’t know us and our words mean only so much so we encourage you to call our Hunting Consultant Brent, he will help you decide if we can build the hunt of your dreams. Also please watch our testimonials videos and call our references and ask them about their hunts.
“It was awesome! I was shooting a buddy of mine’s 300 short mag, the bull was coming up the hill, I pulled up on him, took one shot and he flipped over backward.”
In the Rut
During this time of the year you will be experiencing the excitement of fighting and bugling bulls. The social activity of elk in the rut can only be truly experienced by being there. If you want this type of hunt you need to book it early these hunts are the first to go.